- Upon completion of your registration, activation will take place during a meeting that we will schedule with you at a place and time which suits both yourself and Core Business Elements.
- Email support regarding the elements contained in the Core Business Elements Toolbox is available to you, and these mails will be responded to as soon as possible.
- Support is only available to subscribers who’s subscription is not in arrears.
- Additional support is available to subscribers who require additional interventions which may arise from any of the elements contained in the Core Business Elements Toolbox.
- Additional support will be quoted for, and must be accepted and paid for in advance of the work being undertaken.
It is quite possible that you may require additional services within your business, and these could include;
- Bookkeeping ⇒ Capturing and processing of all customer, supplier, cashbook, payroll, and general journal processing up to trial balance.
- Accounting ⇒Taking balance, income statement, and cash-flow statement to produce financial statements.
- Human Resource Management ⇒ Support for staff management and conduct matters including chairing disciplinary inquiries.
- Payroll ⇒ The processing of your company payroll.
- Marketing ⇒ Additional marketing support.
- Call Centre ⇒ A telephone number will be provided to you, and a reception service will be available to your customers during office hours, where calls will be answered in your company name, and calls transferred to a number of your choice or an email or sms sent to you, notifying you for the message taken.
- Company Secretarial ⇒ Minutes, agendas, resolutions, and board packs.
Core Business Elements provides additional services to its subscribers. If your business requires any additional services, complete the form on the CONTACT SUPPORT tab.
The Core Business Solutions Forum is only available to subscribers, and it is where subscribers will find;
- Frequently Asked Questions ⇒ It is inevitable that there will be a number of questions regarding the startup of your new business, and these questions do not necessarily relate directly to the Core Business Elements Toolbox. These are questions which have been asked of us by subscribers, and we attempt to answer these as best we can.
- Our forum blog is an opportunity for subscribers to ask questions or share their experiences with Core Business Elements and fellow subscribers.